- 1 C. all purpose flour
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 1/8 t. The Salt Cellar Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 C. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 7 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 3 T. OLEA's Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 C. Greek low-fat yogurt
- 1 t. vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. In a large, microwave safe bowl, melt butter in microwave. Stir in cocoa powder and sugars and mix until well blended. Stir in yogurt, Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar, and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
Drop tablespoonfuls of batter onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until set. Allow to cool on wire rack and serve.
Recipe adapted from The Olive Tap